Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: Node JS
1. Slug Routes: slug-routes gives you the ability to use some unique piece of data to represent your records in URLs other than the ID. https://github.com/felixkiss/slug-routes 2. Docker Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, … Continue reading
1. A million dollar css mistake Sometimes when you click or highlight a part of text, and it will blink or change to a different color. The reason why it happens is there are multiple style definition (color for active … Continue reading
1. keystone-express-sitemap Dynamic sitemap generation for applications built on KeystoneJS 2. express-robots Express middleware for generating a robots.txt or responding with an existing file. Donate $5 to me for a coffee with PayPal and read more professional and interesting technical blog articles. Feel free to visit … Continue reading
1. ECMAScript 6 (ES6) New Features: Arrows Arrows are a function shorthand using the => syntax. They are syntactically similar to the related feature in Java 8, C# and CoffeeScript. They support both statement block bodies as well as expression bodies … Continue reading
1. Keystone.js API https://gist.github.com/JedWatson/9741171 app.get(‘/gallery’, keystone.middleware.api, routes.views.gallery); app.get(‘/gallery’, keystone.initAPI, routes.views.gallery); (expired) 2. parameters in request body var searchTerm = req.body.searchTerm; console.log(‘searching: ‘ + searchTerm); console.log(‘req body: ‘ + JSON.stringify(req.body)); 3. How to construct UI by youself https://gist.github.com/wuhaixing/e90b8497f925ff9c7bfc 4. Practical Keystone.js https://leanpub.com/keystonejs/read … Continue reading
In last one month, I developed a website with Keystone JS Framework which is a great Node JS CRM framework. Compared with WordPress, it’s better for scaling and has more programmer friendly data model with MongoDB, a light admin panel and … Continue reading